01-09-2010 until 02-09-2030
Do not make new threads for files that have already been posted!
Please note that we operate a "no duplicates" policy on these forums this means that if a file of any kind has already been posted the anyone wishing to post the same file must reply to the existing thread and not make a new thread, this helps keep the forums browsable so everytime a new file is released we don;t have pages and pages of the same file.
Anyone not following these will receive an infraction, if you continue to break this rule you will be banned
10-26-2008 until 10-26-2022
Devils Shadow Forum Rules
You must agree to these terms before downloading any files listed on this website.
- You must own the actual game that you are downloading.
- If you do not own the actual game that you are downloading, then it must be deleted from your computer within 24 hours.
- These files are for Trial or Single Backup purpose....they may not be sold or distributed.
We keep no files on our server. All the files exist on external hosting web sites such as Rapidshare. Devils-Shadow, its web-hosts and Staff, take no responsibility for your actions or those actions taken against you, and will not be held liable for any such claims.
If you are affiliated with any Government, Anti-Piracy group or similar organisation then you may NOT enter the download section, and CANNOT access the contents therein. By entering the site you are agreeing to these conditions and as such fall under code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act.
If you do not Agree to these terms and conditions, please leave the website.
General Forum Usage:
- ONE ACCOUNT PER USER. No exceptions. None...
- Devils Shadow is an open community aimed at teens through to anti-diluvians. As such Explicit language is inappropriate and whilst we understand that sometimes you may get away with yourself, repeated use of vulgar language, open discussion of porn or drug use will not be tolerated. No one will get hit with a ton of bricks for an accident….but continual offenders beware. Respect to your fellow members is an implicit condition of site membership.
- The above rule goes double for ‘Text’ speak….there’s no minimum speed requirement for typing and ‘Txt’ speak is just lazy.
- Posting links to external sites….just use some common sense. Clamping down on this is ridiculous and encourages covert PM’s and pointless sidestepping. Nine times out of ten it’ll be fine and by allowing a wide and varied content a sense of freedom is encouraged. Spam your new site however and you’ve over-stepped the line. You get the idea….if you’re unsure just ask a Mod or Admin, don’t just feel constrained by the system.
- We’d rather you didn’t double post in quick succession as it quickly makes discussions unintelligible….if you don’t need to bump a thread or get more attention just use the Edit button. Also if your topic’s dead don’t bump it unnecessarily…it died for a reason!
- Posting a message Is about communication….if you have nothing of value to say don’t say anything (emoticon’s on their own without context also don’t make you look too bright…ditto with just posting ‘lol’ or other humorous phraseology). Also Preview your post....sometimes it pays to look literate.
- ^That (again, because some people just don't get it)....if you just post "Thanks" or "Great Game" don't expect your posts to say or the ability to view the message boards. We'd rather you at least have a go at communication but if it's beyond you don't insult the rest of us with what amounts to spam posts.
- 'eBullying' will not be tolerated....if you feel that you're being subjected to this PM an Admin and it will be dealt with if appropriate. Every user has an ignore list in their Control Panel...if you just find someone annoying USE IT...don't victimise them.
- Use the Search button!
- No Spamming, Advertising, Trolling or Flaming. You have been warned!
- DO NOT QUOTE ENTIRE BLOCKS OF UPLOAD INFO! Reposting hidden blocks and images from the first post isn't big or clever and will earn you a warning if you do it.
- The Shoutbox is for general chat and active discussion…and Is also highly visible. Foul language used here is a no-no. Repeat offenders will be punished.
- Please no help requests….make a topic on the boards instead. Why? If you’ve had a problem undoubtedly someone else may have had a similar problem…by posting on the boards you give the benefit of your experience to many more people and encourage input over a longer period of time.
- Please refrain from posting downloads or requests in the Shoutbox too….see above point for details.
- Anyone may post their own Uploads or fulfil a request...there's no ruling on who may contribute...however.....
- All links should be inserted within [code]tags.
- Devils Shadow recognises Uploaders often don’t get much credit for their work….as such the links posted here should only be your own, or those you have obtained express permission from the original Uploader to repost (Credit should be given). Those links which do not follow these two simple rules will be taken down.
- If you do decide to upload on the boards, please try and keep your files active by updating any dead links....it's not particularly useful to provide links to nothing. If on the other hand you find a dead link, let the Uploader know by sending him a PM and/or leaving a message in the topic to get the situation remedied.
- Premium links will only be tolerated if a free option is also present. Premium link only topics are subject to removal.
- Archive passwords which contain the names of other sites are not permitted. Change it.
- If you go Account 'phishing' bad things will happen. Don't even think about it.
- Posting porn gets you banned. Porn means "pornographic images or video" - Hentai is just as unacceptable as real life pornography.
These rules are subject to change at any time, at the whim of an Admin or if the wind blows South by South West.
Welcome to the Devils Shadow. We hope you enjoy your stay.