* Download Game Decrypter by Yoshihiro
* Connect your PSP to the computer via USB
* Take your PSP in "USB mode" with the option "USB Connection"
* Click the right mouse button on the file you downloaded,
* Choose "Extract Files ..."( WinRAR is advised)
* Choose like destination the letter assigned to your PSP from your computer.
* Press OK and wait extraction files,
* Leave the "USB mode" on your PSP
* Then go below to learn how to use the tool
* UMD Dumper his thanks to the feature in your custom firmware 5.50GEN-B:
o Launch the Recovery Menu (hold tips_right_small start of the PSP)
o Select "Settings" and press cross
o Press cross the line by selecting "Use VSH menu" until it displays "(currently: VSHMenu)"
o Turn on the XMB by selecting "Back" then "Exit"
o Launch the VSH menu in XMB by pressing the select button
o The online "USB DEVICE" must be set to "UMD Disc" (select the right option with gauchedroite)
o Quit VSHMenu with select
o Go in to Settings> USB Connection and press cross
o Connect your PSP to your PC via USB
o A window should appear on your computer with the ISO file, copy to the hard drive of your computer.
* You can also use one of the many homebrew dump UMD
* Download the utility UMDGen
With UMDGen *, retrieve the file EBOOT.BIN located in the folder PSP_GAME / SYSDIR your ISO.
* Place this file in the root of your Memory Stick.
* Going into the game menu on your PSP and launch GAME DECRYPT YOSHIHIRO.
* Press the cross for your patch file (wait few seconds, then returns to XMB homebrew).
* Connect your PSP to your PC using your USB cable.
* At the root of your Memory Stick is a new folder "decryptor". Inside the file is located EBOOT.BIN patched.
* With UMDGen, replace the original file EBOOT.BIN the new resulting file.
* Rebuild your ISO and upload it to the folder ms0: / ISO of your Memory Stick.
* Your ISO is now working on your custom firmware GEN.
NB: A tutorial in pictures will be online very soon, he will take step by step, all steps that lead you to release your game in 5.55.