Before talking about what does not, here is a little reminder of what our custom firmware for the PSP-3000.
Background of core functions:
* Compatible with PSP-3000 and PSP-2000 v3 official firmware 5.03
* Play backups of games REQUIRE PSP firmware above 5.03, including 6.xx
* Reading UMD REQUIRE firmware above 5.03, including 6.xx
* Reading UMD / ISO games protected against the custom firmware.
* Play of PS1 games
* GEN available VSH MENU (SELECT)
* Recovery in VSH available
* Reading Homebrews
It is time to get down to that angry because we have failed to resolve.
* MGS demo refuses to run
We've tried everything and what works in 5.50GEN-D2 has not worked in the 5.03GEN-B. Pity ...
* The Recovery mode menu is "mixed"
The RECOVERY MODE 5.02GEN-A has been patched to run on the PSP-3000. It can change the most usual options but we encounter some problems with this VSH Recovery in and we have not managed to fix it. In fact, the menu sees some of his lines not properly allocated and others who do not work. Note that on a PSP-3000, the recovery is useless, or nearly so, since all the useful features found in the VSH menu or in Ultimate VSH menu Total_Noob of Total_Noob we strongly recommend that you install.
Here are the options of Recovery and their equivalents:
- USB toglie = OK
- Configuration = ok
- Skip Sony: not work (need not severe)
- Hide corrupt icons = not work and labor Skip sony logo
- Game folder HB ok
- Autorun EBOOT ok
- Fake region ok
- Use vsh menu ok
- XMB USB Device ok
- Load Device with USB ok
- Use M33 network update ok
- Use version TXT ok
- Hide MAC ok
- Use game categories = ok
- Reboot in official firmware> not working
- Run program at = Advanced Menu
- Advanced CPU SPEED =
- CPU SPEED = Plugins
- Plugins = registry hack
- Registry hack = device suspends
- Suspend device = reboot in official firmware
- Reset system = quit