The plugins and power.prx Brightpad.prx are two plugins that I use daily, but both only in vsh.
But after I use only the specified functions of powerpad.prx and I have run anyway on a lot of plugins.
I thought I write a plugin yourself with exactly these features.
VSH and game-mode have now each have their own brightness and registry values
New config options:
"Bright" to "Bright_VSH" and "Bright_GM" is (for the mode)
"GMVSH" The brightness setting (registry value) of vsh used in Game Mode
Config: Use Registry - On or Off
The folder PowerPad can now be located anywhere in the MS. (Only for powerpad.prx)
A bug has been fixed in the thread management. (Disp_Thread was not finished)
Automatic creation of files (font.raw and. / Ext / Loader.prx)
The standby mode can no longer be activated. (The switch must be held about 4-6 sec in VSH and game mode.)
The loader was added to the mode Pops. (Which is worth of Bright_GM also of value in pops mode.)
The power switch blocker was added to the config. (The standby mode can no longer be activated (or off))
Automatic creation of files and font.raw. / Ext / Loader.prx has been removed. (Obsolete by the installer)
Smooth mode added to config.
Config and auto mute button functions have been added. auto mute can be used with each key combination, or a ausgeschalltet.
It lays down detailed options for the GM_Loader in the config, so it is now possible, Quick Exit and 5th-Bright or to switch off.
have fun with it .
With that plugin you can:
- change your brightness stepless, not only the 4 or 5 step's like sony give us
- coldreset, vshreset and shutdown your psp with a keycombination
- make display on or off with a new keycombination
- automute your psp
- config your standart vsh- and gamebrightness
- load 5th-bright and Quickexit in gamemode
- use the brightness from vsh in gamemode
- save your brightness in registry, to start always with your last brightness config
- block the powerswitch to dont suspend your device, if you dont want it (in vsh and game)
- have a nice "smoothmode" for shutdown
What is the standard-control:
L Button + VolUp = Brightness up
L Button + VolDOWN = brightness down
L Button + Triangle = shutdown
L Button + Circle = VSH Reboot
L Button + Left = Display off
L Button + Right = display
L Button + Square = Cold reset
L Button + Note = auto mute on / off