XMB Icon Manager [5.xx-6.xx] [VSH-Plugin]
6.xx test by PLUMDescription:
Total_Noob's XMB Icon Manager. Rename and assign your own functions to whatever XMB icon.[What is this?]
Do you have XMB options you never touched? Would you like to replace them with something useful?
If yes, so XmbIconManager is right for you
This plugin allows you to edit the icon name to your desire and replace options with useful things like:
Load homebrews, updates, psx games and backups, or shutdown, suspend, reboot and restart VSH.[Instructions]
To use this plugin you need a PSP with Custom Firmware 5.XX.
- Copy the 'seplugins' folder to the root of your Memory Stick and add this line to 'vsh.txt': 'ms0:/seplugins/xmbim.prx 1' (without the ').
- Now, take a look in 'xmbim_config.txt'.
- Reboot your psp and enjoy:).[Configuration]
The configuration file of this plugin is 'xmbim_config.txt'.
- XXX = "(write the name of the icon here)".
- XXX_MODE = "(write the mode you want here)".
- XXX_FILE = "(if you want to load a file, write the path here, ms0:/...)".
XXX means the option.
These modes can be used:
- restartvsh (useful for HEN-users)
- pops (psx game)
- backup (iso/cso games)[What is better between Xmb Icon Manager and XMB Eboots Launcher?]
XMB Eboots Launcher does only support some icons, but Xmb Icon Manager supports all.
This plugin has more modes to use.
Xmb Icon Manager allows you to edit the name of the icon without to touch the flash0!Example by me
REMOTE_PLAY = "Iso-Tool"
REMOTE_PLAY_MODE = "game"
REMOTE_PLAY_FILE = "ms0:/psp/GAME/HOMEBREW/EBOOT.PBP"
i test it now and i write my info all here
please kill all line you are have not use
i test it on 5.00m33-4