Prometheus ME631 Released;
Better Support for 6.30+ Required Games
the iso tool 1.81 with ME631 not functioned, please take this tools in this sequence/line up follow.
Liquidzigong is back with what he does best ‚€” Prometheus ME631. ME631? Yeah, new name,
new things‚€¶ This is the version of Prometheus where a few steps are required:
1. Create an ISO of whatever 6.20+ (6.30 & 6.31) required game.
2. Open that ISO in WQSG_UMD and browse to PSP_GAME/SYSDIR.
3. Extract EBOOT.BIN to a temporary folder.
4. Use PRXDecrypter to decrypt the extracted EBOOT.BIN file and rename it to EBOOT.OLD.
5. Extract the Prometheus ME631 RAR archive so you have a new EBOOT.BIN and many other prx files.
6. Drag ‚€˜n drop EBOOT.OLD, EBOOT.BIN and all those other prx files to PSP_GAME/SYSDIR in WQSG_UMD.
7. Copy the ISO to your memory stick and try it out.
* Second Story, God Eater Burst Demo, Yu-Gi-5, and MHP3 Demo are now working.
WQSG_UMD Tool r31
jas0nuk's PRX / Firmware Decrypter. Decrypt, decompress, and extract:
* firmware modules from official firmwares (including 6.20)
* updater modules from official updaters, including obfuscated ones
* official updater DATA.PSP
* reboot.bin and reboot_02g.bin from all retail firmwares
* EBOOT.BIN and modules from all retail games (up to 6.20), and non-retail/testing EBOOT.BIN files
* M33 custom firmware modules
* RLZ files
* KL4E files
* meimg.img and me_sdimg.img
* demos and game sharing DATA.PSP files