openCMA r3 [Tool]
To bypass online and the latest OFW checks in CMA.
This software is for PSVita only.downloadchangelog
I believe that many people find PSVita the CMA (Playstation content management assistant) often refuse to work. CMA often an excuse to strike the following:
Not connected to the Internet
Not updated to the latest official firmware.
Sony did so in order to prevent cracking. Think about how hackers released tomorrow for a certain version of the PSV of the crackers. Sony can make your PSV in the CMA acceptance before the update can not connect to access any content.
openCMA can help you solve the problem.
fixed bat on win7
patched CMANPlib.dll to prevent it sending POST to PSN server
prevent CMA to upgrade (with a fake CMAVersion.xpd)
Take Win 7 , many problem with XP but ; ( work with VMWare and Win 7 )
If the CMA is running, turn off the CMA
Extract all files to the CMA installation directory
Run run.bat, (WIN7 user may need to run as administrator)
Re-run the CMA
psp2-updatelist.xml update files in disguise. If you really need to upgrade later, you can upgrade to temporarily rename this file before, but this update from the Internet. Or download the latest psp2-updatelist.xml to the CMA directory:
After the restart CMA is not networked, or whether there will not force an update of the CMA strike.
Students can try to modify bold psp2-updatelist.xml content. If the version number changed to restart under high PSV can be resumed.
Author: loyalty Zhilie of inflammation
OpenCMA for FW 1.80 [Tool]
All credit goes to Virtuous Flame for thenew VIta fw 1.80 Open CMA.
The cma issues on vita firmware 1.80 has been solved! You can download the new files here: CMA_Bundle_1.80.rar
I was able to successfully able to copy psone, psp game saves AND games without internet on either the PC or VITA with no error. Sorry mac users it wont work right now.
Make sure any CMA you have is completely uninstalled.
1. Download the patch and extract the files to your desktop
2. Run "CMASetup"
3. After installation open the folder openCMA_vita_180 and copy everything to where the official CMA is installed at --->(C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\Content Manager Assistant).
4. Run (<--DOUBLE CLICK)the "set.dll" file (run everything as administrator)
5. Then Run the batch file named "run"
6. It should load everything within the window and it'll install CMAWatcher and CMADownloader in that same folder.
7. Run "CMAWatcher", it should open and close quickly (you might not even seen it open)
8. After that let it rebuild the database if needed
8. You are all done!
If you get the E-80182014 error or any other error try these steps:
1. uninstall CMA completely, unplug vita and close vita CMA
2. After delete all the patches that you originally copied to the install folder
3. Now run CMA setup that you got with my download and let it install
4. Rebuild the database if needed
5. plug in your vita and it should work now
Please note there is a glitch, do NOT at any cost exit CMA on the pc with the vita CMA still openor you will have to re-install everything again.There is a problem copying music and videos, it just opens the app on the vita oddly too.
If you get an error E-80182014 try these files if you are in different countries!
FOR EU - http://feu01.psp2.update.playstation...updatelist.xml
FOR US - http://fus01.psp2.update.playstation...updatelist.xml
Just replace the file that is already included.
thx for all files to
Cheesethief- <region id="eu">
- <region id="au">
<image spkg_version="01.000.000" size="128940544">http://deu01.psp2.update.playstation.net/update/psp2/image/2012_0802/pre_a120642aeb8934d9fe3ab5f7d51f330e/PSP2UPDAT.PUP?dest=eu</image>
<image spkg_version="01.000.000" size="128940544">http://deu01.psp2.update.playstation.net/update/psp2/image/2012_0802/pre_a120642aeb8934d9fe3ab5f7d51f330e/PSP2UPDAT.PUP?dest=au</image>
thx for this to
OpenCMA 1.80 Bundle