Pimp my wii 1.40
Thanks to deanr1977 for posting this on another site
I have a hard modded Wii so you may want to check around for you soft mod guys but this program makes making sure all the cios is effortless
Pimp My Wii 1.40
The all new pimp my wii has arrived & its even better than before
Thats good news to all who wanna make sure they have all the up to date stuff installed on their system.
The program will detect missing or outdated IOS and check that you have the latest version of the Wii System Menu. It also checks if you have the latest versions of BC, MIOS and those channels : Wii Shop, News, Weather, Mii, Photo and Photo 1.1
If you don't have the latest versions of those titles, the program will download them, or read them from USB or SD to install them. When using this program, you will have all advantages from 4.1 cumulated from those of 3.2, and this without drawbacks !
The homebrew is displayed automatically in english or french depending of your Wii's language. It is also compatible with NTSC-U, NTSC-J and PAL Wii consoles. (Korean Wii theoricaly compatibles but IOSes specific to this version will not be installed).
( Warning: I do not take any responsibility for any damage in your wii because of a improper usage of this software )
So whats new?
- Now it also let you install the cIOS249 rev19 (base IOS 38) from Waninkoko and cIOS 202/222/223/224 (v5) from Hermes in Pimp my Wii.
The cIOS are only proposed to install if Pimp detect that you don't have them at their latest version. To reinstall them, go to "Manual installation".
Note: Do not add patchs to cIOS, because they already have those patchs inside.
(Thanks Waninkoko for his help and Orwel and the whole of Wii Info for the tests).
- Changed the text displayed when choosing offline mode.
- At the end of the scan, a message is displayed to avoid the return to the menu without saying anything is no problems are found.
- If the internet connexion give an error -116, Pimp asks you if you want to retry (the error -116 may be temporary and sometimes a couple of tries may solve the problem).
- "Minimal installation" is now "Hack your Wii/Minimal installation" because it also install cIOSes.
- Compiled with devkitPPC release 21, libogc 1.8.3.
Heres the download its on Mediafire, i mirrored it -
pimp my wii 1.40.zip
Last edited by Dznutz; 04-12-2010 at 04:41 AM.
can you tell me which one is the most up-to-date. you have posted the same program v2.01 before this one. i havent got a clue about this, as i havent used it before
non have faith dont use this app they should call it brick my wii