Format An Original Xbox 360 Hard Drive For Use In PC
This tutorial will explain how you can format an Xbox 360 Harddrive so it can be used in your PC.. This is great for anyone who may have a spare Xbox 360 HDD laying around the place.
Please note that you do this at your own risk.
- Xbox 360 Hard Drive
- Hard Disk Low Level Format Tool http://rapidshare.com/files/89683376...l_2.36.1181.7z
Let's Get Started
1. Download the Hard Disk Low Level Format Tool from our 360-HQ downloads area.
2. Connect your Xbox 360 hard drive to your PC.
3. Start the Hard Disk Low Level Format Tool and select your Xbox 360 hard drive.
4. Once you have selected your hard disk from the menu click on "Continue", and then the "LOW-LEVEL FORMAT" tab.
5. Click "FORMAT THIS DEVICE" and wait for the application to finish.
6. When it's finished formatting, go into your start menu or control panel in windows and find "Administrative Tools" and launch "Computer Management" so we can initialize the drive.
7. Now click on "Disk Management", and it will ask you to initialize the disk, just click yes or ok.
8. Right click on your newly initialized hard drive, click "New simple volume", and continue to click through until the end, choosing formatting options etc.
Your old Xbox 360 hard drive can now be used as a regular hard drive!
Related URL: HDDGURU: Laptop and Desktop Hard Disk Drives, Tests, Software, Firmware, Tools, Data Recovery, HDD Repair